Baristas Needed! - Weekly Pay!
Dallas, TX 75237 US
General responsibilities include:
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Demonstrate current and working knowledge of drip coffee, cold beverage, espresso bar, and pastry stations.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffè latte, and cappuccino.
- Follows standards and maintains work area and equipment to ensure safe and sanitary food and drink-handling practices.
- Educate, sample, and serve customers food and beverage products.
- Follows station specific duties and responsibilities.
- Opens and/or closes area following appropriate checklist, verifies completion with Manager on Duty prior to leaving the area.
- Produce and present freshly prepared products following recipes while meeting speed of service standard.
Ideal Candidates will
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience in a food service position
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Be at least 18 years of age