Houston, TX 77055
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. The successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Have, or will get, Food handlers and TABC certification
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
- Previous experience
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
- MUST provide their own uniform ( black and whites)
Physical demands and abilities
- Ability to speak and hear
- Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
- Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
Click below to apply