CASHIERS NEEDED, IMMEDIATE HIRE IN NORTH HOUSTON
Houston, TX 77090 US
The Concessions Stand Worker is responsible for working a Concession Stand with multiple employees, cashiers, cooks, counters, bartenders, and bar backs. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event setup, event day operations, and event-specific closing/ check-out. The primary functions of this position are to provide hospitality, handle cash, and practice safe and sanitary food handling.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Verify all opening inventory counts
- Understand and maintain proper sanitation and food safety
- Monitor food and beverage quality/ presentation throughout the event
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of all storage areas; i.e. back bars, storage rooms, beverage cages, cabinets, walk-in coolers, etc…
- Support any other Food & Beverage departments as needed
- Work with counterparts of operation to ensure event standards of service are reached
- Help maintain and ensure excellent customer service
- Other responsibilities and tasks as deemed appropriate by the Management
- Basic math skills required; ability to accurately handle money and count change
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 30lbs
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
• Click below to apply