CONCESSION STAND WORKERS NEEDED FOR STADIUM EVENTS
Houston, TX 77002 US
The Concessions Stand Worker is responsible for working a Concession Stand with multiple employees, cashiers, cooks, counters, bartenders, and bar backs. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event setup, event day operations, and event-specific closing/ check-out. The primary functions of this position are to provide hospitality, handle cash, and practice safe and sanitary food handling.
• Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
• Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
• Cleans assigned areas to client standards and requirements
• Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
• Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
• Secures the facility, ensuring the building is locked/unlocked as required
• Ensures security of company assets
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by the manager
- Must have a great attitude, outgoing, team player, and have great customer service skills.
- Hardworking, reliable, and friendly.
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to work flexible shifts.
- Click below to apply