CONCESSION WORKERS NEEDED FOR EVENTS DOWNTOWN
Houston, TX 77004 US
The Concessions Stand Worker is responsible for working a Concession Stand with multiple employees, cashiers, cooks, counters, bartenders, and bar backs. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event setup, event day operations, and event-specific closing/ check-out. The primary functions of this position are to provide hospitality, handle cash, and practice safe and sanitary food handling.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
• Verify all opening inventory counts
• Understand and maintain proper sanitation and food safety
• Monitor food and beverage quality/ presentation throughout the event
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of all storage areas; i.e. back bars, storage rooms, beverage cages, cabinets, walk-in coolers, etc…
• Support any other Food & Beverage departments as needed
• Work with counterparts of operation to ensure event standards of service are reached
• Help maintain and ensure excellent customer service
• Other responsibilities and tasks as deemed appropriate by the Management Team.
• Basic math skills required; ability to accurately handle money and count change
• Strong attention to detail
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
• Strong communication skills
• Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
• Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 30lbs
• Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
• Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
- Click below to apply