Cook- Rosemont IL
Rosemont, IL 60018 US
- Looking to Advance your Career? Prep Cooks, Line Cooks, Lead Cooks, and dishwashers Wanted!
Who you are
You are a passionate BOH team member and you enjoy working as part of a fast-paced team. Everyone you’ve worked with has wonderful things to say about you and your work ethic. Your ability to multi-task is one of your strongest qualities. You have an ability to work with the client and customer in mind while staying focused on completing all of your tasks. You love working as part of a team and motivate team members to constantly improve their skills and quality standards.
What you’ll do
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
What you’ll gain
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week.
- Easy Payment – Receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available.
Never get bored - Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues.
What you need
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in the restaurant industry
- Be able to read and follow standardized recipes
- Have a strong working knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Be able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekend
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
- COVID Vaccine required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY AT apply.firstclassworkforce.com