Cook-AM Shift IMMEDIATE HIRE
Wheaton, IL 60187
Experienced Cooks needed Immediately!
$13 to $15 Hourly-depending on Experience
Part time or Full Time--your call!
Why Work Here?
“First Class Workforce Solutions a diverse Company WHO CARES FOR YOU!”
First Class Workforce is looking for experienced cooks for our clients in WHEATON!
We offer weekly paychecks—and a pay-card so you don’t have to wait for the check to arrive in the mail. Are you someone who thrives while multi-tasking and enjoys the satisfaction at the end of the day of all the people you’ve fed? If so, read on!
- Do you walk into the kitchen and can find what you need to get settled in quickly and get down to work, because it’s your passion?
- Are you good following a recipe so that everything tasted the way the client likes it, rather than the way you like it? And can you measure and assemble ingredients for menu items?
- Can you get to work on time, i.e. 5-10 minutes before your start time to get dressed and put on your apron by the time scheduled shift time? And then work the whole shift on your feet.
- Does the term, Mental Mise en place mean something to you?
- Do you not just hold a current Food Handlers license, but actively put it into practice?
About First Class Workforce Solutions:
First Class Workforce Solutions, is a leading staffing and recruiting agency. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, warehouses, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Must have your chef knife and chef Jacket—you know how to use the knife and the coat is clean
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- Embrace flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- You are eligible to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check on date of hire
- Hold a current Food Handlers License—you know how NOT to hurt the people eating your cooking