Charlotte, NC 28215 US
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Cook to help support a fast-paced team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience as a cook, enjoys working in a busy food service environment and can take direction well and multi-task effectively. The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit a resume to us today.
As a cook, you will have the responsibility of food production in the kitchen operations. These positions play an integral role in managing the food production operations while ensuring client and customer service. This successful leader must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within the required production schedule.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food.
- Practice key sanitation procedures and policies and maintain food at appropriate temperatures.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department.
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a cook
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift.
- Able to bend, move, and lift to 25 pounds or more.
- Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend and kneel through shift; able to lift to 25 pounds or more.
- Physical endurance to handle repetitive motions throughout the shift.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.