Laurel, MD 20707
As a cook you will have responsibility of food production in the kitchen operations. These positions play an integral role in managing the food production operations while ensuring client and customer service. This successful leader must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food.
- Practice key sanitation procedures and policies and maintain food at appropriate temperatures.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We enjoy recognizing our employees for being a good representative of First Class Workforce Solutions, and for going above and beyond through our Employee of the Month Program and Referral incentive.
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a cook
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.