Saint Louis, MO 63114
Are you an experienced Dietary Aide looking to make a difference? Are you an enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated worker who enjoys working as part of a team and making a difference in people’s lives every day? If this describes you, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare meals and beverages using specific procedures
- Serve meals using standards to maintain sanitation and quality
- Store stock appropriately in order to maintain cleanliness and prevent food spoilage
- Accurately record meals served and monitor temperatures of food
- Clean assigned dining areas using appropriate procedures
- Wash dishes and or/or utensils according to acceptable standards of practice
- Ensure compliance with sanitation
- Participate in menu planning
What you'll gain:
- Weekly pay checks
- Convenient payment options
- Health insurance offered
- Flexible schedule
- Recognition program and incentives
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to stand for long hours
- Have knowledge of being a dietitian preferred (a plus)
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, and weekends.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
Ready to join the First Class team?
Apply today at apply.firstclassworkforce.com or contact us at 314-258-7249 to get started!