San Antonio, TX 78229
DIETARY AIDE NEEDED TODAY!!!
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and self-motivated workers with effective communication skills that can work individually and as part of our team.
All our employees are expected to arrive early and work diligently for the entire shift
• Prepare meals and beverages using specific procedures
• Serve meals using standards to maintain sanitation and quality
• Store stock appropriately in order to maintain cleanliness and prevent food spoilage
• Accurately record meals served and monitor temperatures of food
• Clean assigned dining areas using appropriate procedures
• Wash dishes and or/or utensils according to acceptable standards of practice
• Ensure compliance with sanitation
• Participate in menu planning
Ideal Candidates will:
• Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
• Must be able to stand for long hours
• Have knowledge of being a dietician preferred (a plus)
• Have reliable transportation
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
About First Class Workforce Solutions
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area's leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
First Class Workforce Solutions | 111 Soledad St., Suite 1305 San Antonio TX, 78205 | Office:210-531-1394 | email@example.com