Arlington, TX 76015
Have you ever thought about becoming a Dietary Aide? Then we have a job for YOU!
Get started TODAY!
Assists in the kitchen area prior to, during, and after meals are served to the residents. Assists in maintaining kitchen work areas, and keeping equipment, utensils and food plates clean and orderly.
- Must be able to consult with the doctor and dietician on what kind of food has to be prepared for the patient
- Must be able to consult with the patient to find out their favorite food and find out the healthiest way to prepare them
- May have to supervise the cook while the meal is being cooked
- May have to ensure that stocks of the kitchen are full and have to order more if they are running low
- Dietary aides may also have to teach the family of the patient on how to prepare meals for them
- May have to assist in the cleaning of dishes, pots and pans, dinning halls, and kitchen area
- Serve food on delivery cart to patient rooms (Must be able to lift/push/pull 25-30lbs)
First Class Benefits:
Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week.
Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available. Let us know what you're looking for!
Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We enjoy recognizing our employees for being a good representative of First Class Workforce Solutions, and for going above and beyond through our Employee of the Month Program and Referral incentive.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a cook
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.