Dining Room Server
Rockville, MD US
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
- Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- A recent TB test