EVS House Keeper - PAID WEEKLY
Bridgeton, MO 63044 US
Skills and Abilities, Proficiency and Productivity Standards
Organizes and prioritizes tasks and projects; accurately completes job responsibilities within the specified time constraints
Adheres to ethical, regulatory and accreditation standards
Speaks and communicates English effectively, both in verbal and written format
Maintains confidentiality of patient information
Respects Patient Rights and promotes customer satisfaction
Works cooperatively with co-workers and other hospital employees
Adapts to changes necessitated by guest/staff situations
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent use of smell and taste to distinguish differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors or recognizing particular flavors and/or odors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, sitting, squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional keyboard use/data entry.
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Current TB test REQUIRED
- Immunization including MMR, Varicella (documentation will most likely be needed)
- Knowledge of handling and disposing of medical waste
- Have advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices.
- Have a willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Have a reliable mode of transportation.(some jobs may not be on the metro or bus line)
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Background Check.