Experienced and Reliable Dishwashers Needed in Orange County
Newport Beach, CA 92660
FULL TIME AND PART TIME DISHWASHERS NEEDED - START IMMEDIATELY
We are looking for hard working, reliable, and experienced DISHWASHERS for FULL TIME AND PART TIME placements in Irvine, ORANGE COUNTY, California.
We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic, self-motivated workers with effective communication skills that can work individually and as part of a team. All of our employees are expected to arrive early and work diligently for the entire shift.
We have immediate openings available!
- Full Time Placements available:
- Irvine - Spectrum Area
- Irvine - John Wayne Airport Area
- Irvine - Sand Canyon Area
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Aliso Viejo
- Varied Monday through Friday shifts
- Early morning shifts available
- Limited afternoon shifts available
- Weekly pay periods
- Health Insurance offered
- Hospitality or customer service experience a plus
- Overtime, double-time, and holiday pay available
Salary: Cooks for most of our Business Dining Locations start at $14/hr
Please email resume and apply at the link below to start working THIS WEEK!
You can also Text your Name and “Apply” to 949-200-6745 and we will send you the link.
Questions? Call (949) 250-4916 ask for Nichole or Jessica Email: Irvine@firstclassworkforce.com
- Must be over 18
- Must be eligible to work for United States and provide 2-forms of government ID
- Must be able to stand and walk for 6 – 8 hours
- Submit to a drug screen and background check
- Dishwashers must provided your own uniform: polo shirt, black slacks, non-slip shoes
- Keep dish area clean
- Mop regularly
- Gather and take out trash
- Break-down cardboard and handle other recyclables according to client regulations
- Wash dishes; either by hand using a 3 compartment sink and/or use industrial dish machine
- Change water regularly
- keep water temperature in sinks regulated and at proper level
- Must be willing to abide by clients rules and regulations
- Work within the safety and sanitation guidelines set forth by client, Orange County, and State of California
- Must be personable, energetic, and have an exceptional attention to detail
- Be early to EVERY shift, keep up clear line of communication with staffing office
- Submit time cards in a timely fashion to receive timely pay