FOOD SERVICE WORKERS NEEDED FOR SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS AND EVENTS
Houston, TX 77002 US
Performs as a general worker in job areas where assigned, including serving meals, assisting with meal preparation following recipes for pre-planned menus by following instructions from area leads and managers. Works as a team player. Attitude and appearance reflect company image (treat customers with respect, wear company uniform, etc.)
• Loads and unloads materials, cleans equipment, and assists in all areas where assigned.
• Carries tools and equipment to and from storage and working areas.
• Assists in the preliminary preparation of meals and in meal preparation as directed.
• Safely operates mixers, ovens, choppers, shredders, steamers, grills, grinders, steam kettles, fry kettles, and other food service-related equipment when directed.
• Serves meals following company policy and approved procedures of food safety.
• Cleans tables, washes dishes, and performs other general and assigned cleaning tasks.
• Assists in other operations as needed.
• Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
• Have, or will get, Food handlers
• Have at least 1 year of recent 1 experience
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
• FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED
• Click below to apply