First - Class Banquet Servers needed Immediately - Greater Atlanta Area
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Banquet Server Job Summary:
As a Banquet Server you are the main point of contact for and with our guests. Your mission is to create a personalized and memorable experience with every interaction, creating a deep bond with each guest, providing a friendly & cheerful place for all guests by delivering exceptional service and world-class hospitality.
As a Banquet Server you will interact with our guests in both the hotel breakfast area, meeting spaces and tavern environment, personifying our company’s philosophies, values and guiding principles and serving as the champion of the Hospitality First vibe.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
- Interacts with guests and team members in a positive, welcoming, and friendly style.
- Can read a Banquet Event Order and know how to complete setup and breakdown based on the information contained therein.
- Serves food and beverages.
- Set tables in assigned area including table complements cleaned & filled properly.
- Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
- Clears plates, refreshes beverages, and determine when meal has been completed.
- Assists in setting up buffet/breaks’ tables.
- Greetings and services guests as they arrive.
- Clears and resets tables as needed.
- Always notifies team leader before leaving the floor or banquet service area.
- Replenishes supplies in the pantry.
- Returns supplies and equipment to proper storage areas.
* Must be able to lift "up to 30lbs" regularly.
Weekly Pay Provided.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance