First - Class Banquet Servers needed Immediately - Greater Atlanta Area
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
As a Banquet Server you are the main point of contact for and with our guests. Your mission is to create a personalized and memorable experience with every interaction, creating a deep bond with each guest, providing a friendly & cheerful place for all guests by delivering exceptional service and world-class hospitality.
As a Banquet Server you will interact with our guests in both the hotel breakfast area, meeting spaces and tavern environment, personifying our company’s philosophies, values and guiding principles and serving as the champion of the Hospitality First vibe.
- Interacts with guests and team members in a positive, welcoming, and friendly style.
- Can read a Banquet Event Order and know how to complete setup and breakdown based on the information contained therein.
- Serves food and beverages.
- Set tables in assigned area including table complements cleaned & filled properly.
- Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
- Clears plates, refreshes beverages, and determine when meal has been completed.
- Assists in setting up buffet/breaks’ tables.
- Greetings and services guests as they arrive.
- Clears and resets tables as needed.
- Always notifies team leader before leaving the floor or banquet service area.
- Replenishes supplies in the pantry.
- Returns supplies and equipment to proper storage areas.
Must be able to submit to a Drug Test and to a Criminal Background Check.
- Weekly Pay
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Schedule