Atlanta, GA 30309
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced Floor Techs. Floor Techs are responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, safe environment in all areas of the facility in accordance with quality standards.
- Buffs, polishes and strips floors using heavy equipment at a health care facility, office building, or similar building in an orderly condition.
- Cleans and buffs hard surfaces.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, polishes floors and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- Performs minor operational maintenance.
Schedule: Third shift/overnights
- Must have great attitude, outgoing, team player, and great customer service skills.
- Hardworking, reliable, and friendly.
- Minimum of 6 months of floor care maintenance experience.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to work flexible shifts.
First Class Benefits
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We enjoy recognizing our employees for being a good representative of First Class Workforce Solutions, and for going above and beyond through our Employee of the Month Program and Referral incentive.