Friendly and Outgoing Food Service Workers Needed - Weekly Pay Provided
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Food Server Job Summary:
Responsible for creating warm and inviting service experience by ensuring customers’ full awareness of available food items; ensuring speed and accuracy in positive service delivery of delicious order.
- Primary accountability is to ensure the guest experience is optimal.
- Greets customers in a courteous and professional manner, utilizing company standardized greeting and by name when possible.
- Take customer vegetable order or read taken order.
- Keep orders together as they progress through the line.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain consistent portion control.
- Serve bread option with each meal ordered.
- Upsell and/or serve dessert option as ordered.
- Has full knowledge of all relevant health code regulations.
- Must demonstrate ability to utilize company abbreviations and lingo pertaining to customer orders.
- Must have full knowledge and ability to implement Guest Check SOP.
- Maintains Line presentation and cleanliness of counters.
- Must have full knowledge of products sold.
- Communication Skills: Communication is crucial in a restaurant; will need to understand instruction and talk to your peers and customers to make sure the customer experience is optimal.
- Customer Service Skills: Customers may have special requests or complaints. Service with a smile will be necessary.
- Stamina: restaurant hours can be long and grueling; need to be able to stand on your feet for long periods and may have to lift heavy objects from storage.
- Teamwork: Very often, part of a large team will need to be able to work as a team to create a great dining experience for customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and supports the Store Manager and other roles as needed or assigned.
- You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
- Attention to cleanliness and safety.
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a Dishwasher.
• Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
• Be at least 18 years of age
* Must be able to lift "up to 30lbs" regularly.
Please apply to: www.apply.firstclassworkforce.com