St. Louis, MO 63301
We currently have several openings for experienced, dependable Housekeepers. We are looking for candidates with a track record of excellent service. Our company serves a wide variety of clients, which means your work load may change from day to day. We do, however, have consistent work available for the ideal applicant and we offer competitive wages for the industry. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional who wants steady employment in the housekeeping industry.
As a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overall cleaning of guest rooms, including stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting, and replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies. Housekeeping Attendants also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 year(s) of recent experience as a Hospital Housekeeper
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Have advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices.
- Have a willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Have a reliable mode of transportation.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area's leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying