Hiring Grill/Prep Cooks - Paid Weekly
Pasadena, TX 77505
As a cook, you will have the responsibility of food production in the kitchen operations. These positions play an integral role in managing the food production operations while ensuring client and customer service. This successful leader must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
First Class Workforce Solutions cares about your health and safety. We follow all Government Health Department and CDC guidelines and safety precautions concerning COVID - 19.
- Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within the required production schedule.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange and garnish food.
- Practice key sanitation procedures and policies and maintain food at appropriate temperatures.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY!
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 years of recent experience as a cook
- Have, or will get, Food handlers and TABC certification
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.