Hospital Dishwashers Needed - PAID WEEKLY (North County)
Bridgeton, MO 63044 US
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced dishwashers for our valued clients throughout the Richmond area.
Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots and pans using a dishwashing machine and/or a three compartment sink. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 years of recent 6 months dishwasher
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.