Saint Charles, MO 63301
Our Housekeeping Hosts and Hostesses create special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
As a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overall cleaning of guest rooms, including stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting, and replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies. Housekeeping cast members also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Have one (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience.
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We enjoy recognizing our employees for being a good representative of First Class Workforce Solutions, and for going above and beyond through our Employee of the Month Program and Referral incentive.