Housekeepers, Laundry Attendants, Housemen
Saint Charles, MO 63301
We currently have several full-time openings for experienced, dependable Housekeepers, Laundry Attendants and Housemen for an upscale resort in St. Charles. If you have a track record of excellent service, we want to hear from you!
As a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overall cleaning of guest rooms, including stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting, and replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies. Housekeeping Attendants also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
Pay: $10 per hour
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We enjoy recognizing our employees for being a good representative of First Class Workforce Solutions, and for going above and beyond through our Employee of the Month Program and Referral incentive.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 year(s) of recent experience as a Housekeeper
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Work effectively and professionally with others
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices
- Have a willingness to maintain confidentiality
Our company serves a wide variety of clients, which means your work load may change from day to day. We do, however, have consistent work available for the ideal applicant and we offer competitive wages. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional who wants steady employment in the housekeeping industry.
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check