Housekeepers and EVS Needed - Paid Weekly
Dallas, TX 75203 US
We currently have several openings for experienced, dependable Housekeepers, EVS. We are looking for candidates with a track record of excellent service. Our company serves a wide variety of clients, which means your workload may change from day to day. We do, however, have consistent work available for the ideal applicant and we offer competitive wages for the industry.
As a member of the EVS/Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
overall cleaning of guest rooms, including stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting, and replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies. Housekeeping Attendants also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 1 year(s) of recent experience as a Hospital Housekeeper/EVS/Dietary Aide
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Current TB test, Flu Shot & Immunization including MMR, Varicella (documentation required)
- Knowledge of handling and disposing of medical waste
- Have advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices.
- Have a willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Have a reliable mode of transportation.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Background Check.