Now Hiring Passionate Cooks
San Antonio, TX 78205
We are looking for skillful and passionate Cook to help support a fast-paced team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience as a cook, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and can take direction well and multi-tasking effectively. The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please apply to us today.
All Cooks must obtain Food Handler’s Certification.
- Prepares food for cafeteria, physicians and catered functions and other assigned duties.
- Assists with preparation for food for patient service as needed.
- Follows standardized menus when requested.
- Determines whether a product is prepared correctly and decides if it is to be served.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the operation of all equipment used in the kitchen.
- Checks temperatures of prepared foods at various times during the day.
- Assures the timely delivery of food.
- Checks patient trays-temperature and content.
- Directs and coaches food services and production staff as assigned.
What you’ll gain:
- Weekly paychecks
- Convenient payment options
- Health insurance offered
- Flexible schedule
- Recognition program and incentives
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to stand for long hours
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, and weekends.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
Ready to join the First Class team?
Apply today at apply.firstclassworkforce.com or contact us at 210-531-1394 to get started!
First Class Workforce Solutions | 111 Soledad St., Suite 1305 San Antonio TX, 78205 | Office: 210-531-1394 | firstname.lastname@example.org