Passionate and Experienced Cooks needed within the Greater Atlanta Area - Weekly Pay Provided
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
DO YOU ENJOY COOKING !!!!
IF SO, JOIN OUR TEAM. (No Public Transportation Available).
As a cook, you will have the responsibility of food production in the kitchen operations. These positions play an integral role in managing the food production operations while ensuring client and customer service. This successful leader must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food.
- Practice key sanitation procedures and policies and maintain food at appropriate temperatures.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
Salary: $18.00/Hr and Up
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a cook
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
* Must be able to lift "up to 30lbs" regularly.
Please apply to: www.apply.firstclassworkforce.com
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance