Productive Food Service Workers/Line Servers needed within the Greater Atlanta Area - Weekly Pay
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Responsible for creating warm and inviting service experience by ensuring customers’ full awareness of available food items; ensuring speed and accuracy in positive service delivery of delicious order.
- Primary accountability is to ensure the guest experience is optimal.
- Greets customers in a courteous and professional manner, utilizing company standardized greeting and by name when possible.
- Take customer vegetable order or read taken order.
- Keep orders together as they progress through the line.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain consistent portion control.
- Serve bread option with each meal ordered.
- Upsell and/or serve dessert option as ordered.
- Has full knowledge of all relevant health code regulations.
- Must demonstrate ability to utilize company abbreviations and lingo pertaining to customer orders.
- Must have full knowledge and ability to implement Guest Check SOP.
- Maintains Line presentation and cleanliness of counters.
- Must have full knowledge of products sold.
- Communication Skills: Communication is crucial in a restaurant; will need to understand instruction and talk to your peers and customers to make sure the customer experience is optimal.
- Customer Service Skills: Customers may have special requests or complaints. Service with a smile will be necessary.
- Stamina: restaurant hours can be long and grueling; need to be able to stand on your feet for long periods and may have to lift heavy objects from storage.
- Teamwork: Very often, part of a large team will need to be able to work as a team to create a great dining experience for customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and supports the Store Manager and other roles as needed or assigned.
- You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
Must be able to submit to a Drug Test and to a Criminal Background Check.
- Attention to cleanliness and safety.
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Weekly Pay
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Schedule