Professional Baristas needed within the Greater Atlanta Area - Weekly Pay Provided
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Looking to Advance Your Career? Baristas Wanted!
Who you are:
You are an enthusiastic and friendly coffee lover looking for a Barista role. Everyone you’ve worked with has wonderful things to say about you and your work ethic. Your ability to multi-task is one of your strongest qualities. You have the ability to work with the client and customer in mind while staying focused on completing all of your tasks. You love working as part of a team and motivate team members to constantly improve their skills and quality standards.
What you’ll do
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the work area are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
- Weekly Paychecks.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekend
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
* Must be able to lift "up to 30lbs" regularly.
Please apply at: www.apply.firstclassworkforce.com
Have at least 1 year of recent experience.
• Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
• Be at least 18 years of age