Professional Bartenders needed within the Greater Atlanta Area - Weekly Pay Provided
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Bartender Job Summary:
Looking for experienced Restaurant Bartenders to join our opening team! We are looking for hospitality professionals passionate about delivering personalized, memorable experiences to our guests as a top priority.
- To provide courteous, prompt service to our guests.
- Successfully adhere to standards of Service.
- Responsible for entering guest orders accurately into (POS system).
- Full knowledge of menu and beverage offerings.
- Personalize the guest’s experience by understanding the guest's needs and offering suggestions.
- Ability to communicate guest requests, including dietary restrictions, to culinary staff.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Help to maintain a clean and presentable work environment.
- Maintain a positive, outgoing demeanor during service.
- Be safety conscious to promote the safety of oneself, co-workers, and guests at all times.
- Adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a Bartender.
• Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
• Be at least 18 years of age
* Must be able to lift "up to 30lbs" regularly.
Weekly Pay Provided
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Available