Professional Bartenders needed within the Greater Atlanta Area - Weekly Pay Provided
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Looking for experienced Restaurant Bartenders to join our opening team! We are looking for hospitality professionals passionate about delivering personalized, memorable experiences to our guests as a top priority.
- To provide courteous, prompt service to our guests.
- Successfully adhere to standards of Service.
- Responsible for entering guest orders accurately into (POS system).
- Full knowledge of menu and beverage offerings.
- Personalize the guest’s experience by understanding the guest's needs and offering suggestions.
- Ability to communicate guest requests, including dietary restrictions, to culinary staff.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Help to maintain a clean and presentable work environment.
- Maintain a positive, outgoing demeanor during service.
- Be safety conscious to promote the safety of oneself, co-workers, and guests at all times.
- Adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Must be able to submit to a Drug Test and to a Criminal Background Check.
- Weekly Pay
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Schedule