Dallas, TX 75201
Registration Clerks Needed!!
- Assist guests and exhibitors with the event registration process
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Enter attendee/exhibitor information into registration databases
- Create, print and distribute “Attendee” badges
- Communicate with customers and exhibitors
- Inform supervisor of any deficiencies or equipment malfunctions.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm without error
Event Days and Shift Hours
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 12:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:15 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 6:45 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:45 am - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 7:15 am - 10:00 am
All employees are expected to arrive early, provide their own uniform, effectively communicate through text messages, and work diligently for every client.
REQUIRED UNIFORM: Black Slacks, White Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt, Black Dress Shoes (no high heels).
- Must be over 18
- Must be eligible to work for United States and provide 2-forms of government ID
- Must be able to stand and walk for 6 – 8 hours
- Submit to a drug screen and background check
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area's leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.