Seeking Skilled Janitors within the Greater Atlanta Area - Weekly Pay Provided
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced and reliable Janitorial / Maintenance workers for our valued clients throughout the metropolitan area.
Responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy. Vacuums and buffs floors, shampoos carpets, empties trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Sterilize patients' rooms.
- Steam-clean carpets.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Apply wax to coat floors and buff.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Mow lawns, trim shrubbery, plant flowers, and apply pesticides.
- Move heavy equipment and furniture.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Fix minor plumbing leaks.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a Janitor.
• Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
• Be at least 18 years of age
* Must be able to lift "up to 30lbs" regularly.
Weekly Pay Provided.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Apply at: www.apply.firstclassworkforce.com