Skillful Dietary Aides needed within the Greater Atlanta Area - Weekly Pay Provided
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Dietary Aide Job Summary:
The Dietary Aide is responsible for cooking meals for medical patients and older people. The Dietary Aide helps patients fulfill specific dietary requirements to promote their health and wellbeing. The duties include preparing and cooking food dishes, delivering food to patients and assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining a clean, sanitary workplace.
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages following specific procedures
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are always followed.
- Taking inventory of kitchen supplies and food items
- Staying current on the individual procedures and protocols for their facilities, including state-specified rules and regulations
- Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
- Assisting with educational programs on nutrition
- Planning menus alongside Chef's, Dieticians and Doctors
- Tracking expenses
Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a Dietary Aide.
• Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
• Be at least 18 years of age
* Must be able to lift "up to 30lbs" regularly.
Weekly Pay Provided.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance