UTILITY WORKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATE HIRE
Pasadena, TX 77504 US
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced and reliable dishwashers for our valued clients throughout the metropolitan area. Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots, and pans using a dish-washing machine and/or a three-compartment sink. This position also ensures the dish-washing area is maintained as a clean, safe, and sanitary facility.
General responsibilities include:
• Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware, and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through the dish machine.
• Sort and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to the cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewashes soiled dishes before delivering.
• Change dishwater in the dish machine every hour.
• Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand.
• Remove trash and garbage and take them to the dumpster.
• Set up or break down the dishwashing area.
We care about your health and safety. First Class Workforce Solutions follows all Government Health Department and CDC guidelines in consideration of COVID-19.
Ideal Candidates will
• Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a dishwasher
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
• Be at least 18 years of age
FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED