Dallas, TX 75219 US
General responsibilities include:
- Serve food and beverages
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Scrub and polish counters and other equipment.
- Wrap menu item such as hot dogs, burgers and chicken.
- Using POS system, calculators, and accept payment or make change.
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Replenish foods at serving stations.
- Balance inventories and payments.
- Take customers' orders.
- Add relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to instructions.
- Deliver orders to kitchens, and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
- Order items needed to replenish supplies.
Ideal Candidates will
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience in a food service position
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Be at least 18 years of age